When man is failed to cause pregnancy in fertile woman then it is called male infertility. In India, infertility has become the major problem. About 15 out of 100 men are suffering from this problem. A person is looking healthy but reproductive problem prevent them to make his partner pregnant who is fertile.
When couples are married, they want to conceive a baby. However, they are failed to achieve a pregnancy due to some reason that they do not know. When many years passed then they go for test to find out the reason behind it. There are certainly three reasons that affect infertility:
· In some cases, male is responsible for not making his partner pregnant which cause male infertility.
· In some cases, female is not able to conceive a baby. This causes due to female infertility.
· Sometime, both partners are equally responsible for infertility problem.
· There are also some cases are found in which infertility problem is unexplained.
7% of the male population is affected by infertility problem. This problem usually affects either sperm movement or sperm production. The main factors are given below:
· Null Sperm Count
· Low Count Sperm Production
· Sperm Motility prevents sperms to move.
· Poor Sperm Quality
· Genetics Causes
· Hormonal Imbalance
Today in medical world, many solutions have found to sort out the problem of infertility. This condition can be reversed with the aid of reproductive technologies like IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, etc.
There are other home remedy treatment option is also available. Start eating healthy foods that are helpful in improving and boosting the fertility which enable you to make your partner pregnant. These are:
· Green leafy Vegetables like Spinach, Broccoli, Cauliflower, etc.
· Brown Rice
· Dry Fruits like almonds