How will you come to know that you are suffering with infertility problem? There are many people who don’t have any idea about the infertility problem.
Infertility is the problem of not getting pregnant when you are trying to conceive a baby. This type of conceiving issue can be found in man and woman or sometime both are equally culpable to not have a child.
The menstrual cycle is the main part of the reproductive health. Woman should know about the interval period of this cycle when should it come and how much gap should be there. After 12-14 days your body prepares for ovulation in which mature ovarian follicle releases an oocyte or you can also call it an ovum. During this cycle eggs passed through the Fallopian tube. When egg is travelling to the tube, if the sperms are there then eggs mixed together with sperms and fertilization take place. If not sperms are found in fallopian tube then menstrual cycle starts after 28 or 32 days.
Sometime due to internal problems, the fertilization does not occur inside the woman. It can be due to woman’s problem or men problem.
Irregular menstrual cycle and ovulation is the main symptoms of not getting pregnant. You will experience the following symptoms:
- Unexpected Periods, which states that bleeding is lighter or heavier than usual.
- Irregular periods that don’t come on exact time.
- Sometimes your periods suddenly stop.
- Pelvic pain, back pain, cramps during periods which can be a sign of PCOS (polycystic ovarian disease).
- You will also experience some hormone problem like skin changes, dark hair growth on the chips, chin, and lips, hair loss, and overweight.
- During sex you can feel pain which is also a sign of infertility.
- Milky is discharged from the nipples. It is not milk, it looks like milk and not considered as breastfeeding.