Fibroids are explained as non-cancerous tumors which usually occur in the tissue which is present in the uterus. In addition to this, Due to fibroids, women are unable to perform their day-to-day activities.
There are various symptoms of uterine fibroids which can affect your daily activities, this include-:
• Heavy bleeding during periods.
• Pelvic pain
• Physical and mental issues
No doubt, fibroids are not so harmful but, you will surely experience severe pain and discomfort. And these will also lead you to infertility condition, due to which you need to go through IVF treatment. In order to get IVF treatment, you need to visit the IVF Centre in India.
How Fibroids are responsible for infertility in women?
You may experience changes in the uterus, fallopian tubes, and cervix as well. Let’s see how fibroids are responsible for infertility issues-:
• You may experience the blockage in Fallopian tubes, which are useful to travel sperm for fertilization.
• These also impact the thickness of the uterine lining.
• You may experience changes in the cervix, for example, it may affect the movement of sperm.